Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Respect punctuality – concentrate on timely arrival to school.
- Wear the prescribed uniform to school – both in summer and in winter.
- Avoid bunking from school and classes.
- Respect school property.
- Behaviour in the school bus should be exemplary.
- Avoid the use of abusive language.
- Parents should check their child’s school bag. Please send only what is required for the day.
- Cash carried by the students to school should be monitored.
- Cheating in exams is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones are allowed to only those who have taken prior permission from the Principal under emergency circumstances. A mobile once confiscated will only be given back when the student leaves school i.e. after the Xth/XIIth standard board exams.
- For leave – a letter to the Class Teacher is required if it is for one day. If long leave is taken without permission, the student’s name will be struck off the rolls. Seventy-five percent attendance in school is a must.
- Kindly ensure that the school fee is paid on time. Reminders cause unnecessary embarrassment to the child.
- All cases relating to discipline will be handled by the Discipline Committee headed by the Principal.
- Parents are also expected to maintain a very high quality of behavior with the school.
Punctuality and Attendance
All students must attend school regularly and punctually. Attendance on the re-opening day after each vacation and the last day of each term is compulsory. Serious notice will be taken of the violation of this rule. Prior permission must be obtained even for a short absence of a day or more. In the case of absence due to illness, the leave application must be produced on the day the pupil returns to the class. A medical certificate must be produced if the pupil is absent for more than three days.
No one is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without permission.
The monthly fee is to be paid by the 10th of Every Month, failing which a late fee fine of Rs.25 (Rupees Twenty-five) will be levied. A re-admission fee of Rs. 100 will be charged if the arrears of fee is carried over to the next month. Fee is paid in ten monthly instalments. In May fee for the month of May & June is to be paid and fee for the Month of March is paid along with the fee of February.
Exams And Promotions
The student’s progress, accessed by means of tests and terminal exams will be communicated to the parents from time to time. Promotion to the next class depends upon the performance of the pupils throughout the year as per CCE guidelines. The decision of the principal and the teachers are final. In case of a student is unable to appear for an exam, there will not be any re-examination but under emergency circumstances the pupil is allowed with the Permission from the Principal. Students who are detained in the same class for two years will have to leave the school.
If a Student is withdrawn during the middle of the year, fees/Installment payable for the whole month along with the annual charges etc will have to be paid.
Extra Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
Check Half Selves shirt with school Crest, Grey Skirt Grey socks with red Strips. School Belt and Tie.
Check shirt, Grey Paint Grey socks with red Strips.Grey Sweater with school Crest and Navey Blue Blazer with school crest School Belt and Tie.
Check shirt, Grey Paint Grey socks with red Strips. Rey Sweater with school Crest and Navy Blue Blazer with school crest School Belt and Tie.